I love it.
Meryll wants a Cookie
In this isometric point&click you play a 5-year old girl who wants to get a cookie. How? By exploring (and abusing) the many many different ways of achieving your goal.
Enlarge for best playing experience
- Thirteen different solutions to achieve your goal.
- HTML5 with no installation of plug-ins required.
- Role-play as a realistically written 5-year old girl in this tiny epic.
- Sandbox environment to manipulate to your desire.
- Uses custom-made semantics system for fewer puzzle frustrations.
- The same sort of humour you'd expect from people who also created the fanficmaker.
The game is controlled through mouse or touch.
- Left click/touch to move or interact
- Right click/hold to examine
If you have a keyboard:
- 'I' for item inventory (the backpack)
- 'C' for concept inventory (the thought bubble)
- 'H' for help page
- 'Tab' for object highlight
You can use WASD to move, but it is not entirely reliable.
The game is best suited to be played in resolutions higher than 1024x768.
High resolution touch screen devices are supported.
Meryll wants a Cookie is the first part of a two-part project. We designed Meryll to test our technology and gameplay design for our next project. As such, please leave in the comments any niggles or feedback you wish to share.
And if you enjoy it, feel free to leave a donation for our future game development budget!
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, HTML5|
|Tags||Casual, Comedy, Cute, html5, Isometric, Multiple Endings, Point & Click, weird|
|License||Apache License 2.0|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_ShareAlike v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Click download now to get access to the following files: